Friday, September 14, 2007

MMMMMMMMM.........hand bags!

We LOOOOOOOVE Fall!!!! Mainly for the BEAUTIFUL handbag selection!

Anyone who knows us, knows we L-O-V-E bags! Especially me (Nikki). I have been obsessing over some of the new Fall lines for bags, and I just think I might have to splurge and treat myself to one of these delectably scrumptious arm candies!

First up is my new LOVE....The Distressed Patent Shoulder bag from Versace.
This bag is totally classic, and can make any girl feel like a princess!



Next is the Miss Silky Leopard-Print Cavallino Satchel by Dolce & Gabbana (one of my FAVE designers).
Isn't it so beautiful and lush?!


And last, but certainly not least...the Quilted Manor Bag from Burberry. Their style is so unique, and just screams classy. I don't carry my Burberry much because its rather small, maybe its time for an upgrade?

Thanks to Neiman's for their awesome selection! (and Kara, I'm sorry I didn't get any Hermes on here this round! ---and that I didn't get you one for your B-day! hehe Maybe next year??)

1 comment:

amelia said...

Oh how I do share your love for a good purse!!! What eyecandy!

Amelia