Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FLAT Betty!!

She's HERE!!! I am so excited that I was asked to do the graphics for Megan and Betty over on the new blog, FLAT BETTY!
Flat Betty is Megan's alter ego that will travel the world raising money for a great cause and being a total fashionista!
Are you a Betty? If so, then go snag a betty on the page and post it to your website or blog, and leave a comment! You will even be entered to win a skinny scarf from Creative Outlet!


So what are you waiting for....be a Betty!

4 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I spy two "Betty's" here!

thanks for your awesome template and graphics! you helped Betty get off to a rockin start!

thanks for snagging a Betty!

Laura Bray said...

Great job on the graphics! You did a great job showcasing my paper doll! Love your work.

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

You're awesome! Way to go on a fun collaboration! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! rbcouture.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. I will be back.