Thursday, March 1, 2007


I just had to share this Blog that my good friend Morgan shared with me! Its called The Decorated House and it is AMAZING! The Lady who owns it shows how she has redesigned her house, especially her Kitchen which I am IN LOVE with!! And since we are in the process of re-decorating our house to get it ready for sale, I am totally into anything that will give me good ideas! Her style is so like mine, very shabby chic meets French Country! Just beautiful! Check out her older posts about her hand painted rugs! They are stunning! I have always wanted to do that! Also her green dining room! The celing alone is a masterpiece! So if you are decorating, or even thinking about decorating your house, even remodeling, then check out The Decorated House! You wont be sorry!!


Ciao!

--Nikki

No comments: