Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dont Do It!!!


Wow! I have come across a GREAT challange! I have been tagged by my Friend Morgan to be complaint free for 21 DAYS!!

Can I go for 21 days without complaining?

I guess we'll see! Can YOU? Here's what you need to do:

1. Click on Beki's blog to order a free purple Complaint Free bracelet.

2. Tag at least 3 people and spread the word. Challenge them to participate.

3. Sign the Mr. Linky On Beki's Blog so we can see how far this goes!

4. The final step, and most important. STOP COMPLAINING!

You put your bracelet on and any time you catch yourself
complaining you must switch it to the opposite wrist.
The goal is to go 21 days without switching it.
If you switch it, your 21 days starts all over again.

Scientists say it takes 21 days to break a habit and create a new one.
Can you do it?!

I have also tagged my ENTIRE Bible study class!
Over 60 women to start this movement!

See how much of a difference this makes in your life, and post your comments!
I cant wait to see how different our lives will be at the end of this challenge!
I am Tagging Priscilla, Lisa, and Crystal! Get working girls!!

No comments: