Sunday, April 1, 2007

Can you M&M?


I don't know if you have caught on to this fascination or not? But one day as I was watching a commercial with all of these people that morphed into crazy looking M&M's! I thought it was hilarious, so I thought I would check it out! In the process of me having fun with all sorts of combinations of hair, shell color, and accessories, my 5 year old said "Mommy! I want one!!!". And then started the M&M ritual at our house! This site is fun for moms, dads, kids, even the grandparents! Its so much fun and you will be cracking up at all the possibilities! They even have a randomizer that had me crying I was laughing so hard at some of these little candy coated chocolates!


Even the girls over at Boutique Cafe are having a blast making their own M&M's!


So I thought, what the hey! And I made an official M&M for our Blog!

I am calling her Mrs. Gazza Blog! She even matches some of our fall line colors! (hint, hint! hehe)


So head on over to Planet M&M's and create your M&M! The first person to post a link to their M&M here gets Free Shipping on their next Ragazza Bella Purchase!

(just post a link to your photo host on the comments section of this post)


Have Fun! Get Creative! And Get M&Ming!!!!


Later!

--Nikki

No comments: