Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!


Dum Dum Dummmmm.........(insert the theme to Jason here! lol). Yep Folks, it that's time again, Friday the 13th! Now I'm not superstitious and I don't believe in Luck, so this day doesn't really mean much to me! But I do love those movies!! lol


All Friday the 13th is to me is another day (or the 10th day anniversary of my birthday! lol)

So after I go to the doctor today (total coincidence, I have an ear infection! lol) I am going to come home, snuggle up to some hot coffee and watch some good old scary movies! After all, it is raining outside and I don't wanna be out in it!


So for those of you who are scared of black cats, banana peels, ladders, mirrors, and that sort of thing, Have a happy Friday the 13th!


And for those that don't follow this day, good "Luck" to you! lol


Nikki

No comments: