Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Using what you Have


Ok, So, I know we are TOTALLY guily of this! I buy things all the time that I dont need, and I never use them! Especially fabric, beads, and embellishments! I am the WORST! We literally have 2 HUGE 50 gallon containers upstairs in the sewing room FULL of fabric that we have never used! I keep contimplating if I should sell it or not, but I know Im never going to use it!


Well, when I was checking all my friend's blog's this morning, I came upon Beki, who posted about a challange her friend Gyl told her about! April is use what you have month! And we are vowing to not buy anything new (unless its necissary, like lining for sets, clasps for jewlels, etc.).

This is SO hard for me! I think I just need to be chained to my room and not let out for the whole month! lol

So I am saying right now....I will not buy any new fabric this month! There I said it! lol Now to act on it.........................................hehe!

4 comments:

gillian said...

Yippee! I am glad you are joining in too! The more the merrier. Or... at least stronger. Or someone to answer to... or something. LOL! :)

~gyl

The Gourmet Momma said...

LOL! I went to the fabric store yesterday because I needed lining...VERY hard not buying new stuff!!!! I will stay strong!!! hehehe

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Girl, this is going to be hard!!!!

I've already been tempted several times. Stay strong! :)
~Beki

amelia said...

Okay I can swing this...I think! ;o)

Amelia