Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to Nikki!



Wow! April already! I cant believe its here already! MY BIRTHDAY! I am turning 23!!! I have to tell you, I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to my birthday! I think, why dread something you cant stop? lol So I just celebrate and have fun!



And for such a special occasion, I thought, why not get a really cool gift? lol So I went and bought a NEW CAR!!! I acutally got it today, so its a little early!
I will post pictures tomorrow so everyone can see it! I got a Jeep Commander! Its simply beautiful! Here is a stock picture so you can get an idea:


And since I got such an awesome gift, I thought, why not give all the great customers of RBcouture a really cool gift also? So through the WHOLE MONTH OF APRIL I am giving everyone 10% off their entire purchase! All you have to do is enter: NikkiBday when checking out! So Congrats to you as well!!

Thank you to everyone who sent me cards and emails! I love you all!
Talk to you all soon!
--The Birthday Girl, Nikki! :)

1 comment:

Martin said...

Hi great reading your ppost